Resolved
1.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 13

Resolved by Amazon, not by Chubbiestech

Update by user Jan 13

Update: Since the purchase was through Amazon, Amazon accepted the phone back and issued a complete refund.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2017

I ordered a refurbished LG G5. What I got was a phone that would barely charge fast enough when connected to the charger they supplied, with the cable they supplied, to keep from discharging - if the screen was off and I did nothing with it.

I had to have it turned off to charge it. Turning it on gave me a warning to "lock the bootloader". The phone wasn't "refurbished", I doubt that they even turned it on before shipping it. (And, while it has Qualcom Quick Charge 3.0, they included a cheap generic non Quick Charge charger.) And Chubbiestech's "solution"?

To buy another phone. So I not only don't have a G5, I've had to pay to return the defective one. Who thought that ordering something from Amazon would result in something like this? I'll never buy from Chubbiestech again, and I'm seriously considering never buying from Amazon again.

Chalk up $180 plus return shipping to a company that probably isn't even located where they say they are. (Anyone living in western Queens would know where "the Plaza" is - their "customer service" person had no idea.)

Review about: Lg Electronics Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, defective product, not as described.

I didn't like: Very bad, Quality, Getting scammed, Defective product.

Comments